The CMA program lets you proceed at your own pace. You can earn a CMA in just six months or over a three year span. Busy professionals will find the CMA program to be time efficient and cost effective.
The basic requirements are:
- Membership at the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent degree as determined by an independent evaluation agency
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management
- Entrance into the CMA Program
- Completion of Part 1 and Part 2 of the CMA exam.