Blockchain Fundamentals Certificate for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate
Learn the characteristics of blockchain and crypto assets; identify opportunities and risks for application within your own organization, and much more.
With real-world literacy on blockchain and digital assets, you will be equipped with the foundational constructs behind blockchain and crypto assets, structure, and functionality, as you consider the value in implementing this technology into your own organization.
Learn the characteristics of blockchain and digital assets, and identify opportunities and risks, as well as understand high-level technology concepts underpinning blockchain. Gain a deeper understanding of key concepts through animations of how blockchain works in everyday situations.
- Recognize the basic concepts of blockchain technology.
- Compare a range of cases for using and securing crypto/digital assets.
- Identify the various opportunities, benefits, risks and challenges associated with blockchain Technology.
- Identify the elements, benefits, and risks of permissioned ledgers.
- Indicate the impact of the various controls associated with blockchain.
- Estimate the potential impact of recent blockchain trends on the accounting and finance profession
Who should attend?
✓ CPAs, Public accounting leaders, Managers and staff, CFOs, Controllers, Finance leaders, Management accountants and non-IT finance professionals
Mode of delivery?
✓ Online Webinar/Self-study
Duration & Credits?
✓ 3, 6 or 12 months/12 CPE Credits
Certificates & Digital Badge?
✓ Internationally recognized certificates in digital form will be issued to participants who have successfully completed the course and passed the exam at the end of the course.
✓ Participants will also receive a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network.