Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Finance and Accounting Professional Certificate
This certificate program will cover several cybersecurity topics to help you gain an understanding of the importance and impact of cybersecurity risks on your organization or client, including an introduction to AICPA’s cybersecurity risk management reporting framework.
More than ever, organizations are under pressure to demonstrate that they are managing threats, and that they have effective processes and controls in place to prevent, detect, respond to, mitigate and recover from cybersecurity events.
Through this program you will be able to:
- Speak intelligently on the subject internally and externally.
- Learn the terminology and key considerations related to cybersecurity to collaborate with others in your organization or client.
- Apply a security mindset to your daily work.
- Obtain an understanding of the potential risks and opportunities for your organization or client as they develop or evaluate their cybersecurity risk management program.
- The Importance of Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation
- Cyberattacks, Data Breaches, and Privacy
- Cybersecurity Frameworks and Regulations
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- The Business of Cybersecurity
Who should attend?
✓ Finance professionals, CFOs and business managers, Controllers and internal auditors and Management and public accountants
Mode of delivery?
✓ Online Webinar/Self-study
Duration & Credits?
✓ 3, 6 or 12 months/13.5 CPE Credits
Certificates & Digital Badge?
✓ Internationally recognized certificates in digital form will be issued to participants who have successfully completed the course and passed the exam at the end of the course.
✓ Participants will also receive a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network.