The Certified Management Accountant (CMA®)
is the gold standard certification for accounting and financial management professionals. Earning this prestigious title certifies one’s unique blend of expertise and high standards of excellence in financial planning and reporting, analysis, control and decision support as well as professional ethics – all needed to compete in today’s business world.
What is the U.S. CMA certification?
The U.S. CMA certification says you’ve mastered the 12 most critical practice areas of management accounting. Which means you’ll be sought after by global organizations for the impact you can make on their business.
- Enhanced credibility
- Gain the respect of colleagues, among others
- Global recognition of competence in a specialized field
- Competitive edge in terms of greater job opportunities
- Higher pay and benefits (survey says CMAs earn between $20,000-$30,000 more per year than non-certified accountants)
- Membership to a world-renowned professional organization
- Promotion and career advancement
Top Reason to Become a U.S. CMA
Where will the U.S. CMA take you? Anywhere you want.
With the U.S. CMA, you’ll have the freedom to choose from a wide range of careers in business. Whether your ambition is to change the world or become a CFO, the U.S. CMA provides you with the kind of expertise that’s valued by both employers and recruiters. And it won’t take long to advance to the next level. Most candidates complete the U.S. CMA program within 12-18 months.
The U.S. CMA Gives You an Edge
See why leaders from companies like Johnson & Johnson, UPL, CJ Corporation, Cognizant, and Jaguar Land Rover have hired U.S. CMAs. They’ll also discuss the impact U.S. CMAs have made on their organizations.